Introduction to Bespoke Business Systems Training
Changing or upgrading a business system can often have a big impact on your organisation. Unless you make sure that your users know how to use the system in the most effective way, you won’t achieve full return on the investment. We are experts in end-user training for business systems and we bridge the gap between people and technology to ensure our clients’ business systems bring them a maximum return on investment.
Optimum is system agnostic and has nearly 20 years of supporting roll-outs of various bespoke business software. Our expertise lies in quickly building an understanding of the organisation, business processes and the system, and using our expertise in end-user training and development to produce learning events and documentation that are useful to end-users.
This makes us the perfect training partner for your business system implementation or upgrade.
An overview of some of the business systems we have supported include:
- A web-based core banking system for a city investment bank
- A bespoke system which manages agro-science study projects and laboratory based work
- Contract certainty systems for insurance companies
- Underwriting systems for reinsurance companies
- Bespoke HR and recruitment systems for a global investment bank
- Asset management system for a media organisation
- IWMS property management system for the financial sector
- Document management systems for law firms and insurance companies
- Award management systems for universities