Introduction to Bespoke Business Systems Training
Changing or upgrading a business system can often have a big impact on your organisation. Unless you make sure your users know how to use the system in the most effective way, you won’t achieve a full return on your investment. We are experts in end-user systems training for businesses ensuring end users are competent and confident in the new system.
Optimum is system agnostic and has nearly 20 years of supporting rollouts of various bespoke business software. Our expertise lies in quickly building an understanding of your organisation, business processes and the system, to offer expert end-user training and documentation that are useful to end-users.
Methods include eLearning and classroom delivery.
An overview of some of the business systems we have supported include:
- A web-based core banking system for a city investment bank
- A bespoke system which manages agro-science study projects and laboratory based work
- Contract certainty systems for insurance companies
- Underwriting systems for reinsurance companies
- Bespoke HR and recruitment systems for a global investment bank
- Asset management system for a media organisation
- IWMS property management system for the financial sector
- Document management systems for law firms and insurance companies
- Award management systems for universities