The company was started in London in January 1998, by Sarah Kirk, Ursula Walker and David Hankins, these three formed the board of directors. In April 2014 the original directors stood down and Corrina Hill became the Operations Director, Joanne Harrison became the Sales Director and Nicky Cortes became the Director of Training and Development.
The company spent its early years in Clerkenwell, London before residing in Farringdon, London for 10 years. In July 2014 the London training centre then moved to London Bridge.
Optimum initially started as a training company offering Microsoft Office courses, primarily within the City of London. Since then the training market has changed significantly and so has the work the company does.
Optimum specialises in providing bespoke IT training. Over the years our client base has expanded, as have the services and training that Optimum provides. Optimum is committed to making key strategic partnerships with software suppliers, implementation partners and other operators in our marketplace.
We have had to be responsive to a changing economic environment and changing client needs. We pride ourselves on being a niche IT training consultancy that works in partnership with a variety of high profile clients across the world.
Optimum Mission Statement
Clients will choose Optimum because:
- We deliver first class technology training
- We aim to provide excellent service delivery in an understandable way
- We are affordable, accessible and prepared
- We understand that it is our clients who determine our business
- We demonstrate a sense of responsibility to the people with whom we work
- We provide the professionalism and quality of service our clients require